Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Mailbox

Off on my big birthday trip so this is really only a partial week's accounting (as far as I know since I have refrained from asking my in-laws whether or not they've been lugging books into my house daily). This past week's mailbox arrival:

A Thread of Sky by Deanna Fei came from Penguin thanks to Trish at TLC Book Tours.
A novel of three generations of women and their secrets set in mainland China, this one is sure to be fascinating.

Inconceivable by Carolyn Savage and Sean Savage came from FSB Associates thanks to a Facebook contest win.
I can't begin to imagine how terrible and heart-wrenching the decision to carry and deliver a child not your own must be but this book should give some insight into it and I'm looking forward to reading it (how bad does that sound to say?).

As always, if you'd like to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit I'm Booking It as she is hosting this month's Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

1 comment:

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts