Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Mailbox

Only a pair of books in the mailbox this time but what a lovely looking pair they are. This past week's mailbox arrivals:

The Art of Forgetting by Camille Noe Pagan came from Dutton thanks to Trish at TLC Book Tours.
Friends whose understood roles in each others' lives undergo a dramatic change after one suffers an accident forms the basis of this intriguing novel.

Letters From Home by Kristina McMorris came from the author.
I still write the occasional handwritten letter so this Cyreno de Bergerac of a tale about a woman writing letters to a soldier overseas has piqued my interest.

As always, if you'd like to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit I'm Booking It as she is hosting this month's Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

3 comments:

  1. I so want to read the Art of Forgetting; enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book has come up in lots of giveaways but unfortunately they are all with restrictions! Looks very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your review of Letters from Home!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts