Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Another good reviewing week for me. I'm liable to be completely silent next week while I'm on my birthday trip though so this is all in preparation for that. This meme is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Books I completed this week are:

The Invisible Line by Daniel Sharfstein
The Sandalwood Tree by Elle Newmark
The Other Life by Ellen Meister

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
The Vagabond by Colette

Reviews posted this week:

Radio Shangri-La by Lisa Napoli
The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
The Invisible Line by Daniel Sharfstein

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Wierd Sisters by Eleanor Brown
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Sandalwood Tree by Elle Newmark
The Other Life by Ellen Meister

Open Giveaways

Three copies of Radio Shangri-La by Lisa Napoli

6 comments:

  1. I also enjoyed reading Radio Shangri-la. Don;'t enter me in the give away, but I do have a giveaway also of Little Princes, set in Nepal, if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I so want to read Ellen Meister's new book The Other Life. I'm hoping the library gets it in soon. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoyed The Weird Sister. I've heard great things about it and very nearly bought it last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have read/are reading/will read the same books. :) Have a wonderful week! My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Received The Kitchen House last week, I can't wait to read it.

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weird is a very hard word to spell. My entire being wants to spell it incorrectly and I have to force myself to put the e before the i. Very fast turnaround from unwritten review to posted one.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts