Monday, March 14, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Another good reviewing week for me. I didn't get much reading done given all the packing and last minute stuff I've been up to for the trip. (And by the time this posts, I will have been away from home for several days so with luck I'll have read some more by then.) This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this week are:

Home to Woefield by Susan Juby
The Beauty of Humanity Movement by Camilla Gibb
The Perfect Wife by Lynsay Sands
When Summer's in the Meadow by Niall Williams and Christine Breen

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
The Vagabond by Colette

Reviews posted this week:

The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
The Sandalwood Tree by Elle Newmark
The Other Life by Ellen Meister
Home to Woefield by Susan Juby

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Beauty of Humanity Movement by Camilla Gibb
The Perfect Wife by Lynsay Sands
When Summer's in the Meadow by Niall Williams and Christine Breen

Open Giveaways

Three copies of Radio Shangri-La by Lisa Napoli

1 comment:

  1. Well done on getting so many reviews done, I'm impressed! Have a wonderful trip away and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts