Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

This meme is hosted by Breaking the Spine and is meant to highlight some great pre-publication books we all can't wait to get our grubby little mitts on.
For me, I can't wait to read: The Unexpected Son by Shobhan Bantwal. Due out July 27th from Kensington, Shelf Awareness says this about the book:

What happens when a woman suddenly wakes up to a shocking truth? A mysterious letter shatters Vinita Patil's contented American life. It tells an impossible story: she has a grown son in India, a child she was told was stillborn 30 years ago. Revealing her secret past to her husband could ruin her marriage. Nonetheless Vinita is compelled to return to India to meet her unknown son--and pray for the faith of the family she leaves behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts