Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I am slowly chugging away at those reviews but my reading is stil outstripping the reviewing. I guess I could have worse problems, right? This meme is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Books I completed this week are:

The Outside Boy by Jeanine Cummins
Bite Me by Christopher Moore
Old World Daughter, New World Mother by Maria Laurino
South Beach Sizzle by Suzanne Weyn and Diana Gonzalez
Look at Me Now by Thomas Hubschman

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye
Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
Great Lakes Nature by Mary Blocksma (this is going to take me all year as I read her year's entries on the corresponding days of this year)
Water Wings by Kristen den Hartog
The Secret Confessions of Anne Shakespeare by Arliss Ryan

Reviews posted this week:

Critical Care by Theresa Brown
College in a Nutskull compiled and edited by Anders Henriksson
After the Rain by Karen White
Spellbinder by Helen Stringer

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Little Bee by Chris Cleave
The Season of Second Chances by Diane Meier
The Mercy Papers by Robin Romm
A Mountain of Crumbs by Elena Gorokhova
Petals from the Sky by Mingmei Yip
The Writing Circle by Corinne Demas
Blame by Michelle Huneven
Sphdz Book #1: Spaceheadz by Jon Scieszka and Francesco Sedita
On Folly Beach by Karen White
Cheap Cabernet by Cathie Beck
Nothing But Ghosts by Beth Kephart
How to Tame a Modern Rogue by Diana Holmquist
Street Gang by Michael Davis
Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
The Outside Boy by Jeanine Cummins
Bite Me by Christopher Moore
Old World Daughter, New World Mother by Maria Laurino
South Beach Sizzle by Suzanne Weyn and Diana Gonzalez
Look at Me Now by Thomas Hubschman

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, The Secret Confessions of Anne Shakespeare has caught my attention!

    Happy reading this week - and yes, there are worse things than having read too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of books :) I'm always amazed at how some people manage to get through so many books in a week... I tend to struggle getting time to read the one!

    Take care and enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe your list of books to be reviewed! Just crazy! You should sign up for Bloggiesta with Maw Books Blog this weekend and dedicate a few hours to with the possibility of winning a free book! :o)

    Have a fantastic reading week and if you get a chance, stop by: Monday Reading's at There's A Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your book review pain! It takes so much of my reading time...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep on going I am cheering you on. I am behind on reviews too. I just keep putting them up as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts