Monday, January 11, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I was still recovering from being so sick but I got a little accomplished this past week. This meme is hosted by Kathryn at Reading Date.

Books I completed this past week are:

Big Girl by Kelsey Miller
The Past by Tessa Hadley
The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald
The Restaurant Critic's Wife by Elizabeth LaBan

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

The Lady's Command by Stephanie Laurens

Reviews posted this week:

My American Duchess by Eloisa James
The Past by Tessa Hadley

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Big Girl by Kelsey Miller
The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald
The Restaurant Critic's Wife by Elizabeth LaBan

6 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better! I finished The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend this past week as well. I'll be curious to know what you think of that one. I hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend. Will be looking for your review and your thoughts.

    The Restaurant Critic's Wife looks good.

    Have a wonderful week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been fighting a cold for 2 weeks now. Not getting much reading done as every day I have a headache. You can see mine here:
    http://theresaraymer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You read some books I want to read when I can catch up! Also want to read the Eloisa James at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to read the restaurant critics wife, and The American Duchess!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You read some great books this week! I'm still trying to get back into my reading groove.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts