Monday, March 9, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Sacre Bleu by Christopher Moore
The Tusk That Did the Damage by Tania James
The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Hausfrau by Jill Alexander Essbaum
Bettyville by George Hodgman

Reviews posted this week:

The Snow Globe by Judith Kinghorn
Heartbreak Hotel by Deborah Moggach
Sacre Bleu by Christopher Moore
The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Girls of Mischief Bay by Susan Mallery
Dog Crazy by Meg Donohue
The Tusk That Did the Damage by Tania James

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard about Bettyville yet. I'll have to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Paying Guests on my library hold list--I haven't had great success with Sarah Waters in the past, so I'm a little wary of this one, especially after reading your review. Oh well, we shall see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts