Monday, March 23, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Thought I was catching up on the reviewing after last week but I should have known how optimistic it was to think that. ;-) This past week was a busy one, as usual but I got in a decent amount of reading anyway, in and amongst fixing sparkly combat boots (again) for my daughter's competition team large group tap, playing two tennis matches myself, watching my son play in several, celebrating the third college acceptance for the oldest, celebrating my birthday yesterday, and doing the usual driving around to ferry kids where they needed to be. This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
Splinters of Light by Rachael Herron
The Godforsaken Daughter by Christina McKenna
The Love Book by Nina Solomon
Head Case by Cole Cohen

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Hausfrau by Jill Alexander Essbaum
The Precious One by Marisa de Los Santos

Reviews posted this week:

The Tusk That Did the Damage by Tania James
Dog Crazy by Meg Donohue
The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Splinters of Light by Rachael Herron
The Godforsaken Daughter by Christina McKenna
The Love Book by Nina Solomon
Head Case by Cole Cohen

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy but happy week. You have some interesting books on your stack too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know sparkly combat books were *a thing.* My daughter P. would go nuts over that. :-)

    Happy belated birthday, and congrats to your kiddo on the college acceptances!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts