Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday Mailbox

Just one this week but it's one that my book club is wildly jealous about. ;-) This past week's mailbox arrival:

A God in Ruins by Kate Atkinson came from Little, Brown.

I listened to Life After Life in the car with my kids on a long trip last summer so when I saw that Atkinson had written a companion book centered on Teddy, I couldn't resist.

If you'd like to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the new Kate A book, enjoy Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Life after Life so this is on my wish list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this on another blog. Going to be popular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your books; I haven't even read Life After Life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will be looking for your thoughts on the book. I haven't read her book, Life After Life, but want to. I am sure this book is good.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Lucky you! I still have to read Life After Life, but I know so many people enjoyed it. Hope it's a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to reading this one too.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts