Monday, January 12, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

An Untamed State by Roxane Gay
The Wednesday Daughters by Meg Waite Clayton
The Divorce Diet by Ellen Hawley
The Viscount Who Lived Down the Lane by Elizabeth Boyle

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

The Cleaner of Chartres by Salley Vickers
The Daring Ladies of Lowell by Kate Alcott

Reviews posted this week:

Animal Madness by Laurel Braitman
Wild by Cheryl Strayed

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

A Summer Bird-Cage by Margaret Drabble
An Untamed State by Roxane Gay
The Wednesday Daughters by Meg Waite Clayton
The Divorce Diet by Ellen Hawley
The Viscount Who Lived Down the Lane by Elizabeth Boyle

3 comments:

  1. I've heard so many things about "An Untamed State" that I almost feel compelled to read it. My hesitation is that I hear that it is a hard (in terms of subject matter) read, and I usually have to be in the right state of mind for books like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are new to me. I'm glad you enjoyed them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo....I really enjoyed The Cleaner of Chartres. I hope you can get back to it. Move that bookmark along. :) :)

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts