Monday, January 19, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

The Cleaner of Chartres by Salley Vickers
The Daring Ladies of Lowell by Kate Alcott
My Father's Wives by Mike Greenberg
Getting In by James Finney Boylan
The World of Rae English by Lucy Rosenthal

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

The Death of Fidel Perez by Elizabeth Huergo

Reviews posted this week:

A Summer Bird-Cage by Margaret Drabble
An Untamed State by Roxane Gay
The Divorce Diet by Ellen Hawley
The Wednesday Daughters by Meg Waite Clayton
The Viscount Who Lived Down the Lane by Elizabeth Boyle

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Cleaner of Chartres by Salley Vickers
The Daring Ladies of Lowell by Kate Alcott
My Father's Wives by Mike Greenberg
Getting In by James Finney Boylan
The World of Rae English by Lucy Rosenthal

2 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with any of these. I hope you enjoyed them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Daring Ladies of Lowell is one I've had my eye on for quite some time. Did you enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts