Monday, January 5, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

So for the New Year, I wipe out all of the things I should have already reviewed and start with a blank slate (although I do still intend to eventually get all those 2014 reviews written. Makes for a happier mental start to the year for me. :-) This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

My Husband Next Door by Catherine Alliott
Animal Madness by Laurel Braitman
Wild by Cheryl Strayed
A Summer Bird-Cage by Margaret Drabble

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

An Untamed State by Roxane Gay
The Wednesday Daughters by Meg Waite Clayton

Reviews posted this week:

Life Drawing by Robin Black
The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Animal Madness by Laurel Braitman
Wild by Cheryl Strayed
A Summer Bird-Cage by Margaret Drabble

3 comments:

  1. I love your list and I hope you enjoy the books you are finishing! I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you enjoy Wild? I know it is one of those books that some people love and others hate (I loved it, but I can completely understand why it might not work for some people). It's pretty popular around here as Cheryl Strayed is a local author. And, well, the movie is out--which I still have yet to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about to start reading An Untamed State with Heather! I can't WAIT!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts