Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

This meme is hosted by Breaking the Spine and is meant to highlight some great pre-publication books we all can't wait to get our grubby little mitts on.

Everybody Has Everything by Katrina Onstad. The book is being released by Grand Central Publishing on June 25, 2013.

Amazon says this about the book: After years of unsuccessful attempts at conceiving a child, Ana and James become parents overnight, when a terrible accident makes them guardians to 2 year-old Finn. Suddenly, two people who were struggling to come to terms with childlessness are thrust into the opposite situation-responsible for a small toddler whose mother's survival is in question.

Finn's crash-landing in their tidy, urban lives throws into high relief some troubling truths about their deepest selves, both separately and as a couple. Several chaotic, poignant, and life-changing weeks as a most unusual family give rise to an often unasked question: Can everyone be a parent?

2 comments:

  1. Interesting choice. Thanks for sharing.

    new follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh this sounds right up my street - very intriguing! Definitely adding it to my TBR list :)

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts