Sunday, September 2, 2012

Monday Mailbox

Welcome to this month's Monday Mailbox, the meme started by Marcia and currently on tour around the internet. This month is my month to host this wonderful green-eyed monster inspiring meme. Yay! This past week's mailbox arrival:

Not one blamed thing! Isn't that par for the course given that I'm hosting?! Actually, I might very well have gotten stuff that I can post about next week because my hubby and I are currently not at home. Instead we're taking the scuba trip that was given to me as an anniversary present back in May so I have no idea what might be waiting patiently for me at home. I just hope my mom hasn't made off with anything! And knowing how appealing the books generally are, she just might have snuck some into her suitcase as payment for watching my kids. LOL!

What sorts of goodies did you get in your mailbox this week? Click below to add yourself to the linky so we can all share in your good fortune. And I hope you'll leave me a comment as well. Happy reading this week!


22 comments:

  1. Enjoy the scuba diving holiday and welcome to being september's host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice anniversary gift. I hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing in the mail box sucks except that it gives you a chance to catch up on some reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting MM this month! Hope you're having a great vacation and come home to lots of books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're having a blast on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time with your husband! I really don't blame your mom if she takes away a few of your books!

    I would have done the same in her place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope lots of lovely arrivals await you when you return and that you're enjoying your holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting.

    Have a great week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting. I always love returning from trips to see what books are waiting for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I'm sure you'll discover new books to add as you visit everyone. Enjoy...and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun on your scuba trip! I'm sure there will be goodies waiting for you back home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some weeks with no books are a good thing; that gives us time to play catch-up! :) Thanks for hosting this month!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A scuba diving vacation is a descent exchange for a new book. Have fun!

    Thanks for hosting in September! I'm now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting this month!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting Mailbox Monday! I joined in last month and love this meme.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Trying to keep more current with my mailbox.

    But I'm not very good with Mr. Linky.

    Chèli
    Cheli's Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoy your holiday. This is my first time to join in on Mailbox Monday. Next week I hope to get around to in on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How do I get my name on the list with the correct link to my mailbox Monday please?

    It comes up blank when my name is clicked on this linky.

    THANKS.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts