Tuesday, September 18, 2012

2012 WNBA Great Group Reads Choices

It's that time of year again where the WNBA (of which I am a member of the Charlotte chapter) releases its list of "Great Group Reads" in preparation for October's National Reading Group Month. The list always contains some fantastic books. This year's list with links to any I've reviewed:

The Absolutist, John Boyne

An Age of Madness, David Maine

Art of Hearing Heartbeats, Jan-Philipp Sendker

The Art of Fielding, Chad Harbach

Blue Asylum, Kathy Hepinstall

Boleto, Alyson Hagy

The Dovekeepers, Alice Hoffman

Equal of the Sun, Anita Amirrezvani

Faith, Jennifer Haigh

I Married You for Happiness, Lily Tuck

In the Shadow of the Banyan, Vaddey Ratner

A Land More Kind Than Home, Wiley Cash

The O’Briens, Peter Behrens

The Orchardist, Amanda Coplin

The Right-Hand Shore, Christopher Tilghman

Running the Rift, Naomi Benaron

Salvage the Bones, Jesmyn Ward

Snow Child, Eowyn Ivey

What Alice Forgot, Liane Moriarty

Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal, Jeannette Winterson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts