Monday, September 10, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Still with the ear and the pain killers are gone so I may be hallucinating instead of actually reading but no, I'm pretty sure it's me reading and not making up my own stories. At least there's some good to come of not being able to sleep most nights. :-P This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

The Mirrored World by Debra Dean
The Fine Color of Rust by P.A. O'Reilly
Lost Antarctica by James McClintock

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Let the Great World Spin by Colm McCann
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman
The Unfinished Garden by Barbara CLaypole White

Reviews posted this week:

Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward
The Underwater Window by Dan Stephenson
The Absolutist by John Boyne
The Mercury Fountain by Eliza Factor

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Right-Hand Shore by Christopher Tilghman
Imperfect Bliss by Susan Fales-Hill
Goodbye for Now by Laurie Frankel
The Care and Handling of Roses with Thorns by Margaret Dilloway
The Receptionist by Janet Groth
Keepsake by Kristina Riggle
More Baths Less Talking by Nick Hornby
The Good Woman by Jane Porter
Hemingway's Girl by Erika Robuck
Enriched Air Nitrox Manual by Scuba Schools International
The After Wife by Gigi Levangie Grazer
The Mirrored World by Debra Dean
The Fine Color of Rust by P.A. O'Reilly
Lost Antarctica by James McClintock

10 comments:

  1. I also have a list of books read but not reviewed. Eager to see your comments on all of these books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the ear is still giving you pain. Hope it settles down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're getting through a lot of books - hope you feel much better soon. The Dovekeepers is one I want to read too.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to know what you think of the dovekeeper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking through BBAW posts and saw your blog on Books in the City. I thought, hmmm, that sounds awful familiar, lol.

    I have to go read your review of Salvage the Bones, I read that earlier this year.

    Have a great week of reading!
    The Relentless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you juggle 4 books at a time? I can barely keep up with 1. I need to know your secret.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're both reading The Unfinished Garden. I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Dovekeepers was excellent. It was one of my favorite books of last year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you are busy! Love the "Bookmarks are still living..." label!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're feeling better and still getting some reading in. What did you think of The Fine Color Of Rust, I'll be waiting on your review lol.
    Enjoy your choices this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts