Her's her explanation and the rules:
This is a new challenge I have come up with to read and review some of the books I have won from other bloggers. The reason publishing companies supply books for book bloggers to give away is to get word out about the books and create buzz. I feel bad that I haven't read many of the book I have won and want to make an effort to read them in 2010.
If you would like to join me, here are the levels:
Honorable Mention: Read 1-3 book you won.
Bronze: Read 4-6 books you won.
Silver: Read 7-9 Books you won.
Gold: Read 10 or more books you won.
1. You must write a review for each book that you read for it to count. If you do not have a blog you can write your reviews on a place like Amazon, Powell's, Chapters, etc.
2. Crossovers with other challenges are okay.
3. Audiobooks count, as long as you won them. As do won e-books.
4. You can change up levels but cannot go back down a level.
5. Make a list of the books won that you plan to read for the challenge. You can always make changes to the list.
So under-achiever that I am, I am shooting for 1-3 books and hoping to actually get through all 14 (but sloth that I am, I am still only shooting for the 1-3 version).
Here are my potential reads for this one:
1. Love and Other Natural Disasters by Holly Shumas
2. The Italian Lover by Robert Hellenga
3. Men With Balls by Drew Magary
4. The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson
5. Secrets to Happiness by Sarah Dunn
6. Literary Lust by Stella Hyde
7. A Disobedient Girl by Ru Freeman
8. House and Home by Kathleen McCleary
9. Crossing Washington Square by Joanne Rendell
10. Best Intentions by Emily Listfield
11. The Other Mr. Darcy by Monica Fairview
12. Evenings at the Argentine Club by Julia Amante
13. Sex, Drugs and Gefilte Fish edited by Shana Liebman
14. I Used to Know That by Caroline Taggart