Here are the 2010 rules:
Read a minimum of 10 books first published in 2010. You don’t have to buy these. Library books, unabridged audios, or ARCs are all acceptable. To qualify as being first published in 2010, it must be the first time that the book is published in your own country. For example, if a book was published in Australia, England, or Canada in 2009, and then published in the USA in 2010, it counts (if you live in the USA). Newly published trade paperbacks and mass market paperbacks do not count if there has been a hardcover/trade published before 2010.
No children’s/YA titles allowed, since we’re at the ‘pub.’
At least 5 titles must be fiction.
Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
You can add your titles as you go, and they may be changed at any time.
Sign up at the Pub Challenge site using Mr. Linky.
Have fun reading your 2010 books!
So here's my subject to change list right now (the final three of which I have actually finished already this year):
1. Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert
2. Mistress Shakespeare by Karen Harper
3. The Butterflies of Grand Canyon by Margaret Erhart
4. The Wives of Henry Oades by Johanna Moran
5. Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo
6. Eddie Signwriter by Adam Schwartzman
7. The First Annual Grand Prairie Rabbit Festival by Ken Wheaton
8. Seeing Stars by Diane Hammond
9. The Summer We Fell Apart by Robin Antalek
10. The Bread of Angels by Stephanie Saldana