Monday, January 6, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I didn't post this for the last week of 2013 since Christmas and the days surrounding it were crazy busy for me, so this is sort of a mash-up of that week and this one. This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

My Mother's Funeral by Adriana Paramo
The Movement of Stars by Amy Brill
What's Your Poo Telling You? by Josh Richman and Anish Sheth

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Better Than Fiction edited by Don George
Quiet by Susan Cain
Netherwood by Jane Sanderson
The Sister Season by Jennifer Scott

Reviews posted this week:

Undressing Mr. Darcy by Karen Doornebos
What's Your Poo Telling You? by Josh Richman and Anish Sheth

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Since I call a do-over after the first of the year, I have nothing to list here although I am still plugging away at the unfinished reviews from last year.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you have some good books to read. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your 2014 get a bit better :)

    Happy Reading This Week!! The Brunette Librarian's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Quiet over the summer, and I absolutely loved it. I hope you're enjoying it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New year, new awesome books!
    Happy Reading <3
    Here's our IMWAYR
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts