Monday, February 9, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

The Last Good Paradise by Tatjana Soli
Not Without My Father by Andra Watkins
The Evening Chorus by Helen Humphreys

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Men With Balls by Drew Magary
New Uses For Old Boyfriends by Beth Kendrick

Reviews posted this week:

The Tell-Tale Heart by Jill Dawson
Girl Runner by Carrie Snyder
Admission by Jean Hanff Korelitz
Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House by Eric Hodgins

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

My Kitchen Wars by Betty Fussell
The Last Good Paradise by Tatjana Soli
Not Without My Father by Andra Watkins
The Evening Chorus by Helen Humphreys

2 comments:

  1. If laughing wouldn't start me in a fit of coughing......... the 2 titles Men with Balls and New Used for Old Boyfriends, OMG LOVE, lol hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting assortment of books. All of them are new to me. You can see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts