Monday, February 23, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

The Martian by Andy Weir
Girl Before a Mirror by Liza Palmer
The Snow Globe by Judith Kinghorn
Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
Heartbreak Hotel by Deborah Moggach

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Sacre Bleu by Christopher Moore
The Sunlit Night by Rebecca Dinerstein

Reviews posted this week:

The Evening Chorus by Helen Humphreys

The Awakening of Miss Prim by Natalia Sanmartin Fenollera
The Martian by Andy Weir
Not Without My Father by Andra Watkins
Girl Before a Mirror by Liza Palmer

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

I Regret Everything by Seth Greenland
The Snow Globe by Judith Kinghorn
Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
Heartbreak Hotel by Deborah Moggach

4 comments:

  1. You had a big week last week and got a lot of reviews done. (I have review envy as I'm very much behind!)

    Hope this week's a good one as well.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review of The Martian. I am a science fiction fan and will be putting this one on my wishlist. You can see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're crazy busy with all those reviews. Id starter often pressured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did you think of The Snow Globe? I loved both of Kinghorn's previous novels and am very much looking forward to reading her latest book.

    I bought The Evening Chorus last week and am eager to read it after checking out your review. Have you read any of Humphreys' other books? I loved The Lost Garden, and Coventry is also very good.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts