Monday, February 2, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

A sick kid, several days of migraines for me, the 20+page monster of a newsletter for which I am the reluctant editor, and a Super Bowl party with friends. No wonder I didn't read so very much this week! This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Admission by Jean Hanff Korelitz
My Kitchen Wars by Betty Fussell
Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House by Eric Hodgins

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

The Last Good Paradise by Tatjana Soli
Men With Balls by Drew Magary

Reviews posted this week:

The World of Rae English by Lucy Rosenthal
The Death of Fidel Perez by Elizabeth Huergo
The Future for Curious People by Gregory Sherl

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Tell-Tale Heart by Jill Dawson
Admission by Jean Hanff Korelitz
My Kitchen Wars by Betty Fussell
Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House by Eric Hodgins

2 comments:

  1. These are new to me but I hope you love them! I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egads. It sounds like you had a tough week. I hope this week goes more smoothly, with no migraines and sick kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts