Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Mailbox

My lovely husband calls me to tell me what goodies have arrived for me as I luxuriate in the vacation he can't be taking. If that isn't love, I don't know what is. ;-) This past week's mailbox arrivals:

Me, Who Dove Into the Heart of the World by Sabina Berman came from Henry Holt and Co..
About an autistic woman who is most comfortable at the bottom of the sea amongst the fish who finds a way to humanely save her family's failing tuna cannery, this sounds like it's going to make me want to go diving immediately.

As always, if you'd like to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Mrs. Q Book Addict as she is hosting this month's Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

4 comments:

  1. What a good guy :-) Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby sounds like a keeper, for sure. ;-) Have a great week and enjoy your new book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/mailbox-monday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband is adorable! And this book's cover is beautiful, too. Enjoy your new book - and your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts