Monday, July 30, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Heading home today, I suspect my post-vacation reading is going to plumet precipitously. Oh well. The real world awaits! This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

An Age of Madness by David Maine
Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward
The Absolutist by John Boyne

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Let the Great World Spin by Colm McCann
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
The Right-Hand Shore by Christopher Tilghman
The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman
The Mercury Fountain by Eliza Factor

Reviews posted this week:

Equal of the Sun by Anita Amirrezvani
History of a Pleasure Seeker by Richard Mason
I'm Not the Biggest Bitch in This Relationship edited by Wade Rouse
A Simple Thing by Kathleen McCleary

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Stranger Here Below by Joyce Hinnefeld
Gathering of Waters by Bernice McFadden
The Cat's Table by Michael Ondaatje
Little Century by Anna Keesey
All Roads Lead to Austen by Amy Elizabeth Smith
Running the Rift by Naomi Benaron
An Age of Madness by David Maine
Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward
The Absolutist by John Boyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts