Monday, July 2, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Another busy week but the languid, book filled days of vacation are here now. Two days of driving at the end of the past week seriously cut into my reading and reviewing time but that will be more than made up for as I settle into the slow and easy pace of summer days at the lake. Ahhhhhhhh. This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Safe Within by Jean Reynolds Page
Great-Aunt Sophia's Lessons for Bombshells by Lisa Cach
You Came Back by Christopher Coake

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Let the Great World Spin by Colm McCann
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
Greyhound of a Girl by Roddy Doyle

Reviews posted this week:

The Flight of Gemma Hardy by Margot Livesey
Safe Within by Jean Reynolds Page
Calling Invisible Women by Jeanne Ray
The Girl in the Garden by Kamala Nair

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Orchardist by Amanda Coplin
You Came Back by Christopher Coake

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts