Monday, July 23, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Vacation, unscheduled time, and unrestricted reading. Only one more week and then I'm at the end. ::sigh:: This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

The Thread by Victoria Hislop
The Cat's Table by Michael Ondaatje
Little Century by Anna Keesey
A Simple Thing by Kathleen McCleary
I'm Not the Biggest Bitch in This Relationship edited by Wade Rouse
All Roads Lead to Austen by Amy Elizabeth Smith
Running the Rift by Naomi Benaron

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Let the Great World Spin by Colm McCann
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
The Right-Hand Shore by Christopher Tilghman

Reviews posted this week:

The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
The Thread by Victoria Hislop
Inukshuk by Gregory Spatz

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

History of a Pleasure Seeker by Richard Mason
Stranger Here Below by Joyce Hinnefeld
Gathering of Waters by Bernice McFadden
The Thread by Victoria Hislop
The Cat's Table by Michael Ondaatje
Little Century by Anna Keesey
A Simple Thing by Kathleen McCleary
I'm Not the Biggest Bitch in This Relationship edited by Wade Rouse
All Roads Lead to Austen by Amy Elizabeth Smith
Running the Rift by Naomi Benaron

1 comment:

  1. Wowza that is quite a list Kristen!~ :) Enjoy your vacation time and have a great week of reading!!

    http://therelentlessreader.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts