Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Mailbox

Just one book this past week but one that should be good fun. This past week's mailbox arrival:

A Rather Remarkable Homecoming by C. A. Belmond came from New American Library..
A funny and entertaining caper series I've been enjoying, this is the fourth book and I'm sure it will make me chuckle as often as the others.

As always, if you'd like to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Amused by Books as she is hosting this month's Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

4 comments:

  1. That is a great cover! You say it is a series? I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good read, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/maillbox-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm marking this series down - I love it when a book makes me chuckle :-)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts