Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday Mailbox

As I slowly work back into my regular life again (and yes, it is a wildly slow transition for me), books have started to trickle in again as well. This past week's mailbox arrival:

Tantra Goddess by Caroline Muir came from Meryl Zegarek Public relations, Inc..
My husband's eyes about popped out of his head when this one, subtitled A Sexual Awakening arrived. I'm not entirely certain I'm the proper audience for this one, but I guess we'll see.

Catherine the Great by Robert Massie came from Random House..
Massie is a wonderful writer and I have enjoyed his other biographies of Russian tsars and tsarinas. Couple that with the impressive person of Catherine and this should be a fascinating read.

As always, if you'd like to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Amused by Books as she is hosting this month's Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

9 comments:

  1. Catherine the Great sounds like a fascinating read (I enjoyed Massie's book about the Tsar).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can picture your husband's eyes now, because my husband's would be the same way! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Catherine the Great book looks fabulous! What a woman! Can't wait to start seeing the reviews pop up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Catherine the Great, it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think the Goddess book would be for me either. Now Catherine the Great I could enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catherine the Great should be a wonderful read but then I love books set in Russia. Have a wonderful weeek and enjoy your new read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I am cracking up about the first one because yes, I think that book would make every husband happy. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, if you got more books like the first one, I'm sure your husband wouldn't have any problems with the books cluttering the house. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be watching for your review of the first book o_0 (that's my sketch of your hubby, haha). Hope you enjoy both books!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts