Monday, February 20, 2017

Monday Mailbox

A pair of books I can hardly wait to crack open! This past week's mailbox arrivals:

The Weight of Him by Ethel Rohan came from St. Martin's Press.

A novel about an obese man who decides to lose weight to raise money for charity as a way of handling his grief after his son's suicide, this sounds wonderful.

The Best of Adam Sharp by Graeme Simsion came from St. Martin's Press.

I loved The Rosie Project so I'm very excited to read another Simsion. Even if he hadn't written it though, a novel about a man looking at a second chance with the woman he let go would totally and completely appeal to me.

If you want to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts