Monday, February 6, 2017

Monday Mailbox

My mailbox was groaning under all of the books I sent back from Winter Institute this past week but I'm not going to list all of those because that would be insane and take altogether too long. Sorry! This past week's mailbox arrivals:

Second House From the Corner by Sadeqa Johnson came from Thomas Dunne Books.

About a mom who is sometimes completely overwhelmed by the life she's created who has to suddenly face the past she's hidden, this looks really enticing.

A Man of Genius by Janet Todd came from Bitter Lemon Press and Meryl Zegarek PR, Inc..

If you throw the words gothic, obsessive, mesmerizing, and Venice together on the book's jacket, how can this be anything but amazing?

If you want to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts