Monday, February 13, 2017

Monday Mailbox

It was a memoir kind of week for me. This past week's mailbox arrivals:

Cutting Back by Leslie Buck came from Timber Press.

A memoir about a woman who pursued her passion, moving to Japan to learn pruning in Kyoto, this sounds fantastic (and could potentially help my less than green thumb, at least philosophically).

The Long Run by Catriona Menzies-Pike came from Crown and LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

People come to running for different reasons and this memoir of a woman who came to it as a way of coping with grief at the loss of her parents and what she learned about herself and the running women who preceded her sounds fascinating for sure.

If you want to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts