Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Well, I was correct last week about not being able to keep up my pace.  Thanksgiving at my house followed by my husband's birthday and finally our annual post-Thanksgiving party open to everyone needing a break from so much family togetherness really stymied my reviewing roll.  The three non-stop days of constant cooking definitely cut into my reading time.  Basically, my week with books was incredibly sparse.  Maybe next week will prove to be back to some sort of normal!  This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

The Roots of My Obsession edited by Thomas Cooper
Happily Ever Madder by Stephanie McAfee
Because You Have To by Joan Frank

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

My Bookstore edited by Ronald Rich
The Rules of Civility by Amor Towles

Reviews posted this week:

In the Sanctuary of the Outcasts by Neil White
The Roots of My Obsession edited by Thomas Cooper

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Losing My Sister by Judy Goldman
Jana Bibi's Excellent Fortunes by Betsy Woodman
Just Kids by Patti Smith
Forgotten by Catherine McKenzie
Heading Out to Wonderful by Robert Goolrick
The Little Bookstore of Big Stone Gap by Wendy Welch
Moranthology by Caitlin Moran
The Blue Notebook by James Levine
Turning Pages by Tristi Pinkston
Let the Great World Spin by Colm McCann
Sad Desk Salad by Jessica Grose
You Tell Your Dog First by Alison Pace
Charlotte Street by Danny Wallace
Seducing Ingrid Bergman by Chris Greenhalgh
Buddy by Brian McGrory
His Mistress by Christmas by Victoria Alexander
The Lighthouse Road by Peter Geye
Happily Ever Madder by Stephanie McAfee
Because You Have To by Joan Frank

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You sure do have a stack waiting for review. I can't put off writing my thoughts or I'll forget what I thought about the book before I get around to writing. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a bad book week and it wasn't even Thanksgiving here! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and hope you're reading week gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your review list in longer than mine, wow! Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts