Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

A slow reading kind of week but my to be reviewed pile didn't grow any either, which is a very good thing! This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

When Captain Flint Was Still a Good Man by Nick Dybek
Blue Asylum by Kathy Hepinstall

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Let the Great World Spin by Colm McCann
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obrecht

Reviews posted this week:

George and Hilly by George Gurley
The Dressmaker of Khair Khana by Gayle Tzemach Lemmon

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Might-Have-Been by Joseph Schuster
Some Assembly Required by Anne Lamott
Diary of a Mad Fat Girl by Stephanie McAfee
Gossip by Beth Gutcheon
A Wedding in Haiti by Julia Alvarez
This Life Is In Your Hands by Melissa Coleman
When Captain Flint Was Still a Good Man by Nick Dybek
Blue Asylum by Kathy Hepinstall

3 comments:

  1. How are you liking A Tiger's Wife so far. It's the only one from your list I read, but can't say I loved it, although I did think it was okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Colm McCann fan from way back. Will look forward to your review of Let the Great World Spin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have The Tiger's Wife on my tbr list - I'll be looking forward to reading your review of it.

    Have a great week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts