Monday, April 16, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I'm feeling very proud of myself for all the reviewing I managed to accomplish this week. I didn't read as much as usual but I devoted rather a lot of time to running, including a 10K on Saturday, and some to tennis. This week ends the season for one of my tennis teams so I'll get two reading days back from the court after this and then maybe my reading will increase again. This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed these few past weeks are:

A Wedding in Haiti by Julia Alvarez
This Life Is In Your Hands by Melissa Coleman

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Let the Great World Spin by Colm McCann
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
When Captain Flint Was Still a Good Man by Nick Dybek

Reviews posted this week:

The Taste of Salt by Martha Southgate
Butterfly's Child by Angela Davis-Gardner
When All That's Left of Me Is Love by Linda Campanella
Faith Bass Darling's Last Garage Sale by Lynda Rutledge
One Night in London by Caroline Linden

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

One Night in London by Caroline Linden
The Might-Have-Been by Joseph Schuster
Some Assembly Required by Anne Lamott
Diary of a Mad Fat Girl by Stephanie McAfee
George and Hilly by George Gurley
Gossip by Beth Gutcheon
The Dressmaker of Khair Khana by Gayle Tzemach Lemmon
A Wedding in Haiti by Julia Alvarez
This Life Is In Your Hands by Melissa Coleman

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to see your review of Gossip. Enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Gossip...hope you did, too. Some Assembly Required is on my wish list.

    Have a great week!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on running the 10K...I so wish I was a runner!

    Hope you enjoy your reads this week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow on the 10K! Nice job and reading too! I love it when I feel I get in a good day with a mix of work, life, working out and reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts