Monday, May 30, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

With the weather so nice, it is hard to stay indoors with my computer so not much reviewing gets accomplished unless it rains. It didn't rain this week. Reading, well is continues rain or shine so I have something to report anyway! This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this week are:

Island Girl by Lynda Simmons
Blood, Bones, and Butter by Gabrielle Hamilton
When We Danced on Water by Evan Fallenberg

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
The Vagabond by Colette
Let the Great World Spin by Colm McCann
The Paperbark Shoe by Goldie Goldbloom

Reviews posted this week:

Island Girl by Lynda Simmons

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady by Elizabeth Stuckey-French
Strange Relation by Rachel Hadas
Slow Love by Dominique Browning
West of Here by Jonathan Evison
Made For You and Me by Caitlin Shetterly
You Know When the Men Are Gone by Siobhan Fallon
The Silver Boat by Luanne Rice
Twelve by Twelve by William Powers
Amaryllis in Blueberry by Christina Meldrum
The Wedding Cake War by Lynna Banning
Dance Lessons by Aine Greaney
Blood, Bones, and Butter by Gabrielle Hamilton

4 comments:

  1. Our weather is still touch and go... today it is overcast - supposed to be stormy but so far none of that so I may get to the cemetery yet today, and perhaps a movie...

    Have a super reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite an impressive list. Enjoy your week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a long list of read books that need reviews. This coming week is my last week off before summer session. I have a few books I want to finish before school begins. Come see what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the weather and when it rains, get cracking on those reviews lol. I've seen Island Girl on a few blogs so will have to check out your review. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts