This makes continually forgetting to make a derm appointment for the kid with warts or a second family counseling appointment for all of you messed up wingnuts sort of pale in comparison. As for the dentist...
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
How to know you are winning the poor parenting sweepstakes
This makes continually forgetting to make a derm appointment for the kid with warts or a second family counseling appointment for all of you messed up wingnuts sort of pale in comparison. As for the dentist...
2 comments:
I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This title makes me want to mimic monster truck commercials. MASSIVE, Massive, massive. BOOK, Book, book. GIVEAWAY, Giveaway, giveaway. ...
-
Cinco de Mayo is not the celebration of Mexican Independence. It's actually a regional celebration celebrating the victory of Mexican f...
-
I know, right? Two things. 1.) I am well aware that I am quite probably the last person on the planet to read this book and therefore you ...
-
As the title might suggest, this is a very graphic memoir, by turns equally salacious and detached. The critics found it highbrow, claiming...
-
Welcome to this month's Monday Mailbox , the meme started by Marcia and currently on tour around the internet. This month is my month t...
-
Read the synopsis: When Rebecca Brown goes to New Orleans to stay with her voodoo-obsessed aunt, she finds the beautiful city haunted by the...
-
I first read Kate Atkinson's Behind the Scenes at the Museum more than 20 years ago and was impressed by the creativity and writing ta...
-
It's still officially my unbirthday month at one of my online groups affiliated with On the Porch Swing , a great group if you are looki...
-
Thanks to the lovely folks at Hachette Books I am giving away three copies of The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker. This ...
-
Today being Black Friday and all, some of you are probably out scouring the stores for the best possible deals for the special people on you...
Oh crap...I just remembered, I forgot to make the dentist and eye doctor appointments...like for the last 6 months. And since its only 8:24 here, and they don't open until 9, I'll probably forget today as well. My kids are and have been for YEARS in the stage where they'll change their flippin' clothes 4 times a day and throw them all in the laundry hamper. I've even found a shirt in the hamper that was still folded! I think she put it on her bed to wear, changed her mind and just tossed it into the hamper! Arrghh...makes me crazy! I do more laundry than any human needs to do. When summer starts..they can all wash their own!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I'm right up there with ya, K. Occasionally it dawns on me that I'm really not seeing a whole lot of my youngest's underwear showing up in the laundry. But it took a trip to my MIL for the problem to really come to the surface, when she called him (and DH, who was with him) on the fact that there were NONE of his boxers in the load of laundry she had just done for the week... ew.
ReplyDelete