Thursday, March 26, 2009

The end of the world

Three things have happened recently that have convinced me the end of the world is imminent.

1. I went to cycle class today without anyone else to make me accountable.

2. I have still not cracked open my birthday pots of Graeter's Ice Cream and I'm actually enjoying the anticipation.

3. And perhaps most fatally, I walked out of a bookstore without buying a thing.

Yes folks, look for me wearing a sandwich board proclaiming "The End Is Coming" on the nearest street corner and start making wild plans for what to do before it comes because the above signs are definitely signs of an apocalypse in my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts