Monday, October 10, 2016

Monday Mailbox

What a pair! Both boots and high heels in my mailbox; love the juxtaposition. This past week's mailbox arrivals:

A Shoe Addict's Christmas by Beth Harbison came from St. Martin's Press.

With a woman locked in a department shoe store after hours and visited by the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future, this sounds like it will be light and charming and full of Christmas spirit.

Roughneck Grace by Michael Perry came from LibraryThing Early Reviewers and Wisconsin Historical Society Press.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the other books I've read by Perry and look forward to this collection of brief essays.

If you want to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts