Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Lots of reading and a little reviewing. All in all, not a bad week. This meme is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Books I completed this week are:

Table of Contents by Judy Gelman and Vicki Levy Krupp
Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua
The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
The Wierd Sisters by Eleanor Brown
Moonface by Angela Balcita

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
The Vagabond by Colette
Georgia Bottoms by Mark Childress

Reviews posted this week:

Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua
The Lost Dog by Michelle de Kretser
I'm in No Mood for Love by Rachel Gibson

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin
Table of Contents by Judy Gelman and Vicki Levy Krupp
The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
The Wierd Sisters by Eleanor Brown
Moonface by Angela Balcita

4 comments:

  1. Great books this week...I've heard good things about The Weird Sisters - looking forward to reading your thoughts on it.

    My It's Monday post can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Kitchen House and Weird Sisters - hope you loved them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charles Dickens is classic, I didnt know about that one! Nice blog!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about Weird Sisters. I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts