Monday, February 15, 2016

Monday Mailbox

More traveling in my world this past week (and I'm not done yet!). This pair actually arrived when I was home to appreciate and stroke them with pleasure. :-) This past week's mailbox arrivals:

The Girl From the Paradise Ballroom by Alison Love came from Broadway Books and TLC Book Tours.

About a man and woman who first meet at the Paradise Ballroom and then again years later as WWII is exploding, this forbidden love story should be gripping.

When I'm Gone by Emily Bleeker came from Lake Union and TLC Book Tours.

After his wife dies, a man left to raise their three children by himself starts getting letters his late wife wrote him delivered to their home. This sounds like a tearjerker for sure!

If you want to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

4 comments:

  1. When I'm gone sounds sad. Good but sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mary on When I'm Gone. Both your books look great- enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to Alison Love's book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Girl From The Paradise Ballroom is definitely catching my eye. Love that time period.

    I saw it on another blog too.

    I hope you are having a good reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts