Monday, February 8, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Kathryn at Reading Date.

Books I completed this past week are:

The Things We Keep by Sally Hepworth
The Sisters of Versailles by Sally Christie

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

The Private Papers of Eastern Jewel by Maureen Lindley

Reviews posted this week:

Wishful Thinking by Kamy Wicoff

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Girls of Atomic City by Denise Kiernan
Beasts of No Nation by Uzodinma Iweala
My Fat Dad by Dawn Lerman
The Ice Cream Queen of Orchard Street by Susan Jane Gilman
The Opposite of Everyone by Joshilyn Jackson
The Ramblers by Aidan Donnelley Rowley
My Confection by Lisa Kotin
Put a Ring on It by Beth Kendrick
One Perfect Summer by Paige Toon
The Things We Keep by Sally Hepworth
The Sisters of Versailles by Sally Christie

4 comments:

  1. "The Things We Keep" and "The Sisters of Versailles" both sound interesting. I have "The Ramblers" waiting for a review as well--I finally finished it last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list for reviews seems to be getting smaller which is a good sign! I enjoyed The Things We Keep and I need to read The Ramblers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Things We Keep has received great reviews. Looking forward to the Joshilyn Jackson book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read Put A Ring On It since I just got engaged over Chrhttp://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.htmlistmas!!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts