Monday, May 26, 2008

Well-Rounded Challenge

Another challenge I couldn't resist signing up for (like there are any I can resist!). This one asks that I read 6 (or more) books I'm already supposed to be reading for other challenges. Should keep me honest, right? Anyway, I'm up for it. Here's my tentative list:

1. Nervous Conditions by Tsitsi Dangarembga (Africa Challenge and 1% Well-Read Challenge)
2. Blue Valentine by Alison Tyler (Casual Reading Challenge, What's in a Name Challenge, On the Porch Swing Challenge, TBR Challenge alternate)
3. The Birth of Venus by Sarah Dunant (I Heard It Through the Grapevine Challenge, TBR Challenge)
4. Singular Intimacies by Danielle Ofri (Medical Madness Challenge, Non-Fiction Five Challenge)
5. The Lost Ravioli Recipes of Hoboken by Laura Schenone (Non-Fiction Five Challenge, The Pub 2008 Challenge)
6. Number the Stars by Lois Lowry (Book Awards II Challenge, Young Readers Challenge)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again Kristen for advertising this challenge & participating. If you haven't voted the poll -- check out awell-roundedchallenge.blogspot.com and see my latest comment about voting.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts