Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Waiting on Wednesday

This meme was hosted by Breaking the Spine and is meant to highlight some great pre-publication books we all can't wait to get our grubby little mitts on. I'm choosing to continue the tradition even though she has stopped.

Asking for a Friend by Andi Osho

The book is being released by HQ on February 1, 2022.

The book's jacket copy says: Forty-something Jemima's life is on track - well, sort of, she just needs to bat her troublesome ex away for good.

Twenty-something Meagan is in the midst of her five-phase plan and is nearly ready for phase three: a relationship.

While thirty-something Simi has had more it's not yous than any I dos.

These best friends decide it's time to ditch the dating apps and play the love game by their own rules. They're going to ask people out in real life...but only for each other. What could possibly go wrong?

Comedian Andi Osho's hilarious and uplifting debut novel features her trademark wit and is perfect for fans of Candice Carty-Williams, Talia Hibbert and Jasmine Guillory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts