Monday, October 27, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I did a much better job on the reviews this week. Still a large mountain to climb, but... This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

The Banks of Certain Rivers by Jon Harrison
The Lost Tribe of Coney Island by Claire Prentice
To Marry a Scottish Laird by Lynsay Sands

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Ruby by Cynthia Bond
The Way North edited by Ron Riekki
Z by Therese Anne Fowler

Reviews posted this week:

Strings Attached by Joanne Lipman and Melanie Kupchynsky
The Moonlight Palace by Liz Rosenberg
Flirting With French by William Alexander
Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
Palmerino by Melissa Pritchard
Cinnamon and Gunpowder by Eli Brown
Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

If Not For This by Pete Fromm
The Lady From Tel Aviv by Raba'i al-Madhoun
Angels Make Their Hope Here by Breena Clarke
Ishmael's Oranges by Claire Hajaj
Neverhome by Laird Hunt
Burial Rights by Hannah Kent
Euphoria by Lily King
The Blessings by Elise Juska
The Traitor's Wife by Allison Pataki
Painted Horses by Malcolm Brooks
All Fall Down by Jennifer Weiner
Juliet's Nurse by Lois Leveen
We Are Called to Rise by Laura McBride
Bellman and Black by Diane Setterfield
The Orphans of Race Point by Patry Francis
Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger
Mr. Tall by Tony Earley
Gemini by Carol Cassella
The Bride Insists by Jane Ashford
A Farm Dies Once a Year by Arlo Crawford
A Fork in the Road edited by James Oseland
Marching to Zion by Mary Glickman
Reluctantly Royal by Nichole Chase
The Geometry of Love by Jessica Levine
The Wednesday Daughters by Meg Waite Clayton
Highland Scandal by Julia London
Since You've Been Gone by Anouska Knight
Starting Over by Sue Moorcroft
Falling For Max by Shannon Stacey
Christmas Brides by Suzanne Enoch, Alexandra Hawkins, Elizabeth Essex, and Valerie Bowman
'Til the Well Runs Dry by Lauren Francis-Sharma
The Banks of Certain Rivers by Jon Harrison
The Lost Tribe of Coney Island by Claire Prentice
To Marry a Scottish Laird by Lynsay Sands

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely going to get to The Lost Tribe. I'm fascinated by that subject and I've heard good things about the book :D

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts