Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday

This meme is hosted by Breaking the Spine and is meant to highlight some great pre-publication books we all can't wait to get our grubby little mitts on.

The Plover by Brian Doyle. The book is being released by Thomas Dunne Books on April 8, 2014.

Amazon says this about the book: A compelling, marvelous novel by Brian Doyle, the acclaimed author of Mink River

Declan O Donnell has left Oregon aboard his boat, the Plover, to escape the life that’s so troubled him on land. He sets course west into the Pacific in search of solitude. Instead, he finds a crew, each in search of something themselves, and what at first seems a lonely sea voyage becomes a rapturous, heartfelt celebration of life’s surprising paths, planned and unplanned.

2 comments:

  1. "rapturous, heartfelt celebration" got me. I'd wait for this one!
    Harvee
    Book Dilettante

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see water! A perfect Kristen book!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts