Monday, July 8, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's been a travel week here. 16 hours in the car. And now that I've arrived, I have extremely limited access to a computer. This is not a bad thing! I am actually sitting over across the bay right now borrowing wifi and hoping that it won't rain and drive me back to the cottage before I'm finished. This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Dancing to the Flute by Manisha Jolie Amin
Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
The Virgin Cure by Ami McKay

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Better Than Fiction edited by Don George

Reviews posted this week:

Whistling Past the Graveyard by Susan Crandall
Together Tea by Marjan Kamali
Call Me Zelda by Erika Robuck

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Book of Someday by Dianne Dixon
Someone by Alice McDermott
Surprising Lord Jack by Sally MacKenzie
Love All by Callie Wright
David by Ray Robertson
The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell
Sinners and the Sea by Rebecca Kanner
The Silver Star by Jeannette Walls
Stargazey Point by Shelley Noble
The Illusion of Separateness by Simon Van Booy
Mary Coin by Marisa Silver
Dancing to the Flute by Manisha Jolie Amin
Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
The Virgin Cure by Ami McKay

2 comments:

  1. I did so like Dancing to the Flute. I hope you did too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on Americanah. It's one of my favourites of the year but a lot of people don't feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts