Monday, July 22, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Another typical summer week for me: reading and not reviewing. This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Love Potion Number Ten by Betsy Woodman
Is This Tomorrow by Caroline Leavitt
Royal Bridesmaids by Stephanie Laurens, Gaelen Foley, and Loretta Chase
Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers by Louise Rennison
Letters From Skye by Jessica Brockmole
Thursday Next in First Among Sequels by Jasper Fforde

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Better Than Fiction edited by Don George
Billy Budd and Other Tales by Herman Melville
The House Girl by Tara Conklin
Sea Creatures by Susanna Daniel

Reviews posted this week:

The Virgin Cure by Ami McKay
Someone by Alice McDermott
The Exiles by Ami McKay

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Surprising Lord Jack by Sally MacKenzie
Love All by Callie Wright
David by Ray Robertson
The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell
Sinners and the Sea by Rebecca Kanner
The Silver Star by Jeannette Walls
Mary Coin by Marisa Silver
Dancing to the Flute by Manisha Jolie Amin
Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Happy Rock by Matthews Simmons
The Middlesteins by Jami Attenberg
The Purchase by Linda Spalding
This Is Paradise by Kristiana Kahakauwila
Love Potion Number Ten by Betsy Woodman
Is This Tomorrow by Caroline Leavitt
Royal Bridesmaids by Stephanie Laurens, Gaelen Foley, and Loretta Chase
Letters From Skye by Jessica Brockmole
Thursday Next in First Among Sequels by Jasper Fforde Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers by Louise Rennison

1 comment:

  1. Wow on the waiting reviews. I couldn't remember the book to write the review. LOL!! That is great you have read so many books, though.

    Will be looking for your review of The Other Typist. Loved that book, but the ending made me say What??

    ENJOY your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts