Monday, May 7, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

The Paper Garden by Molly Peacock
I, Iago by Nicole Galland

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Let the Great World Spin by Colm McCann
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins

Reviews posted this week:

Blue Asylum by Kathy Hepinstall
The Might-Have-Been by Joseph Schuster
Some Assembly Required by Anne Lamott
Diary of a Mad Fat Girl by Stephanie McAfee

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Gossip by Beth Gutcheon
A Wedding in Haiti by Julia Alvarez
When Captain Flint Was Still a Good Man by Nick Dybek
The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obreht
Alice Bliss by Laura Harrington
The Paper Garden by Molly Peacock
I, Iago by Nicole Galland


  1. You had a great week reading & reviewing ... 4 reviews is impressive. Have a another great week & happy reading :)

  2. I'm eager to read Some Assembly Required. Thanks for sharing...and enjoy your week!


  3. This is the third blog I've seen mentioning The Paper Garden. Hope you liked it; I am planning to look around for it as I'd love to read it.


I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts