Monday, March 25, 2019

Monday Mailbox

An interesting and eclectic trio landed on my doorstep and my tbr piles. This past week's mailbox arrivals:

The Unbreakables by Lisa Barr came from LibraryThing Early Reviewers and Harper.

About a woman who flees to France after discovering that her husband is a serial cheater and who learns to indulge her own desires, this looks fascinating and at least a little bit steamy too. Yay!

Most Anything You Please by Trudy Morgan-Cole came from me for myself.

Sagas make me happy so I am looking forward to reading this one about three generations of women in Newfoundland who run a small grocery and confectionary store.

Drive-Thru Dreams by Adam Chandler came from Flatiron Books.

Non-fiction that looks at fast food as quintessentially American, this looks like a fun ride.

If you want to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts